Add Pet Insurance To Your Voluntary Benefits Offerings
At Prudent Pet, we know the value of keeping employees and their families happy and healthy. And those families include their pets! If you haven’t added pet insurance to your menu of client offerings, now is the perfect time. More than 34% of employers currently offer pet insurance as a voluntary benefit and more than 68% of employees have at least one pet.
Pet insurance is a key differentiator for companies who want to stand out from the competition and because it’s a voluntary benefit, there’s no cost to offering it.
Benefits of Partnering with Prudent Pet
- No contracts or minimums
Best-in-class discount for employees
- No technology integrations required
- Full marketing and account support for you and your clients
- #1 Rated Pet Insurance company on Trustpilot
Why Work with Prudent Pet
- Comprehensive coverage covers everything from a broken bone to cancer
Affordable plans can be customized to fit any budget or circumstance
> Choose the deductible, reimbursement rate and annual limit!
- No exam is required upon enrollment
Optional wellness coverage
- Accepted at all licensed veterinary offices, including vet emergency hospitals
- No restrictions on age, breeds, hereditary, or congenital conditions
- Unlimited 24/7 veterinarian chat available to all policyholders
- State-of-the-art AI-powered claims processing technology
- 30-day money-back guarantee **
- Rated #1 by our customers on Trustpilot
*As with all pet insurance, pre-existing conditions are not covered. However, if a condition is treated, doesn’t reappear for 12 months and is considered cured, we will cover future instances as if they are new.